New Clincial Enterprise Nursing Referral Bonus Program June 14 - Jan. 31, 2014
The Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP) was developed to award the recruitment efforts of all paid employees. Effective 9/1/2001, any paid employee who successfully refers an applicant for a vacant benefit-eligible clinical
enterprise position (i.e., UTMB Health Hospital & Clinics (including RMCHP clinics), Victory Lakes, TDCJ Hospital and Correctional Managed Care) will receive one of the below payouts:
- $1,500 over 2 years ($250 after 3 months, $250 after 6 months, $500 after 1 year and final $500 after 2 years) for hard-to-fill positions
- $250 after 6 months for all other clinical enterprise positions
Click here for Program Details
To check the status of a referral payout, contact:
For all non-CMC Clinical Enterprise Positions call (409) 747-4800
For all CMC Clinical Enterprise Positions call (281) 269-6700
Additional Information in regard to ERBP
- If the recipient is on LOA (Leave of Absence), they will receive the referral when they return to work.
- If the hired employee goes on LOA, the time period of eligibility is on hold until he/she returns from leave.
- Eligible applicants cannot have been employed by UTMB Health in the last 12 months.
- The hired employee can call to verify/inquire about the referral name listed on his/her application but is not allowed to make changes after initial hire date.
The hired employee is not however able to verify if payment has been paid out to the referral listed.
- The recipient of the referral can call about payout inquiries if he/she has not received a payout in the specified time period; keeping in mind it can take up to
three pay periods after completion of time frame for payout disbursement.
Please note: This is not an institution-wide incentive program. Applicants hired in the Academic, Institutional Support, and Business Affairs areas are not eligible hires for this program.
FREQUENTLY ACCESSED LINKS
External Applicant Instructions
Internal Applicant Instructions
Search Career Opportunities